We’re here to help!
Just fill out this quick form or give us a call at (815) 967-9000, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, your Free Consultation will be conducted via phone so that we can best serve you and your health.
You can expect to hear back from us within 1-2 business days to set up a free consultation. At our first meeting, we’ll hear your story, answer your questions, and give you initial advice to help you navigate through things.
As an individual, you have rights.
- Workers’ Compensation - If you’ve been injured in an accident on the job in Winnebago County or surrounding areas, you have legal rights through representation.
- Personal Injury - If you’ve been injured in Northern Illinois due to the negligence of others, you have legal rights.
- Social Security Disability - If you cannot engage in substantial gainful activity because of a physical or mental impairment which is likely to last 12 months or more or result in death, you have legal rights through representation.
- Veterans’ Compensation - If you suffer from a medical condition or disability as a result of an injury or condition acquired while serving in the military, you have legal rights.
- Police and Firemen Disability Pension Claims - If you are seeking disability pensions before the Police and Fireman Pension Boards, you have legal rights through representation.
- You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
If you’re wondering about any of the following, we can help:
- I don’t know if I have a case…
- I’m not hurt that bad…
- I’m worried about my job...
- My company says I should use their workers’ comp for guidance…
- I don’t like lawyers…
- I’ve already gone to a doctor…
- I didn’t report my accident right away. Now, what do I do?
- I didn’t go to the doctor, but now I feel like I should...
- I felt fine after my accident, but now I’m in pain...
- I was injured at work, but can I go to my own doctor?...
- I’m afraid I might have been partially to blame for my accident...
- I got hurt at work, but I really need my job...
- My spouse had to miss work too, to get me to the doctor...
- Am I going to lose my job?
- I trust my employer, so why should I file a claim?
- I got hurt at work, and feel like it is being used against me...
- How much is it going to cost me to talk to a lawyer?
- How much will this cost me if we don’t win my case?
What it means to you
Workers’ comp, personal injury, Social Security Disability, and pension claims—we help people navigate these confusing and complicated systems.
Here are just some of the steps we’ll take to help you:
- Determine if you have a case
- Gather medical records, payroll information, and any details needed to make your claim strong as possible
- Prepare all court documents and paperwork necessary, and represent you during any hearings
- Prepare you, and all witnesses of your accident or incident, for the court hearing, if necessary
How Do Free Consultations Work?
No matter your cause for concern, from getting injured at work to gathering pension claims you’re entitled to, you may be considering filing a lawsuit or some other type of claim. We provide you a free initial consultation with a lawyer, so you and our attorney have the opportunity to ask each other questions about your potential case, and what brought you to us.
What to Expect
We’ll sit down together and you’ll share your story. Your Black & Jones attorney will want to hear the details of your injuries, illness or condition—and how those details are affecting your life, as well as that of your family. We’ll also want to learn more about the medical treatment you’ve been receiving.
Mission Critical, and Confidential
We need to know as many details as possible to help you with your case, but it’s also important for you to know that anything you say to your attorney is privileged. This means that your attorney can only share information with others that you want him or her to share.
If you’re wondering why the attorney needs to know certain information, let us know, and we’ll explain why the answer is important to your case.
Your Free Consultation
It’s important to work with an attorney who has experience handling your specific type of claim—and to have someone on your side who is accessible and will provide the personalized representation you need to make your case.
At Black & Jones, we are committed to you, our client. We listen, treat you with respect, and give you the attention you deserve.
It’s our mission to help you.
We’re your advocate, here to provide justice by protecting your rights—and the rights of your family—when something has gone wrong in your life due to an accident, injury or disability.
Contact us today, and let’s get started!